Today TSPC community member Nick Pecone joins us to discuss a common issue for many in our audience. How do you start building food security when you are a renter and don’t want to invest heavily in someone else’s property.
Nick is a former ATM tech and musician currently running an online marketing firm who decided he needed food security but couldn’t stomach investing in someone else’s property. He decided to start gardening in containers that could go with him. He joins us today to discuss his progress and how people in a rental property can still grow some of their own food.
Resources for today’s show…
- My Nostr Pub Key – npub15879mltlln6k8jy32k6xvagmtqx3zhsndchcey8gjyectwldk88sq5kv0n
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Ridge Wallet – Awesome EDC Gear that Looks and Works Great
- JM Bullion – Stack Silver with Great Pricing and Free Shipping
- Get Your Tickets to the TSP 15 Year Celebration Only 1 Left
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- Dewalt Batteries on Sale – TspAz Item of the Day
Video Version of this Episode
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get all the early editions of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.