I have added a few twists this time to the poll to make it more fun and more democratic. There have been some RAZOR thin margins of loss by a few topics so to make it interesting this time there are 10 choices for 5 shows but everyone gets 6 votes, as always the top 50% will make the cut.
And remember, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE! You can do that right up until the day the poll closes. This means if you have voted for a clear loser but want a topic that is close over those that are winning you can come in at the end and switch over.
This should be fun, more fun that the 2016 Assclown Circus anyway!
Get on over to the forum and vote, in this election your votes really do count. I have 10 topics to pick from set up on the form and the top 50% will be produced on August 2nd, 8th, 16th, 23rd and 30th. This time here are your subjects to pick from,
- Fun, Training and Family Time With Airsoft Guns
- Understanding the Cutting Edge – Knives for All Uses
- From Zero to 2900FSP – Hand Loading for the Newbie
- Electric Canning for the Busy Family – Food Storage All Year Long
- Selling Your House in Any Market Under Any Circumstances
- The Weber Kettle Grill – Things You Never Knew it Could Do
- Building a Business on Public Resources
- How to Get Started with Bitcoin – Setting Up Accounts, Sending, Receiving, etc.
- Growing Up In The Woods – My Story from the Florida Swamps to the PA Coal Region
- The Future of PemaEthos – What Went Wrong, What Is Going Right
Remember that all voting is on the forum, I have turned off the comments on this post to be sure there is no confusion.