From June 12-14 we are running an incredible workshop at the Elisha’s Spring PermaEthos Farm in West Virgina. With a bonus one day workshop on the 11th.
The cost of the main workshop is 500 dollars. There is a bonus workshop on the 11th that will cover chicken butchering, hog butchering, rabbit butchering and sausage making on the 11th, if you want to attend that it is an extra 100 dollars.
If you are simply setting up your campsite on the afternoon of the 11th, no need to pay the extra hundred.
Note – Founders your discount of 10% will be given to you at the door when you pay your balance due.
We are only requiring a 100 dollar deposit per ticket to hold your spot, the balance is due on the day you arrive.
Some things this workshop will cover…
This Workshop will include:
- Feasting on Elisha’s Spring chicken, rabbit, duck and pork!
- Constructing a segment of swales with the tractor and plow.
- Laser level usage.
- A-Frame level usage.
- Planting annuals in the swales.
- Grafting instruction from Nick Ferguson
- Misting system overview and setup
- Knife sharpening with Patrick Roehrman
- Mike Vertrees will discuss compost and soils
- Fishing! Bring your poles—we stocked over 500 fish in our silt trap pond last year
- Some yet to be announced bonuses! Some COOL ASS ONES at that!