Permaculture Voices Video Series Added to the MSB
The Permaculture Voices Conference of 2014 was the first of its kind in the world. Names such as Geoff Lawton, Allan Savory, Joel Salatin, Greg Judy and more all in one place. Now you can get the entire conference on video.
Those who attended get an even lower price. To get the video series go to http://www.permaculturevoices.com/video/subscribe/
If you attended you can get the videos for only $99.00 with the discount code on the benefits page of the MSB. If you didn’t attend you can get the videos for only $199.00 with a different discount code in the MSB . Please use the proper code based on whether or not you actually attended the conference. Spot audits will be performed to ensure no one cheats. Those who attended get a much larger discount because they paid the full fee to attend the conference.
Here is what is included with this video series…
- Over 80 hours of talk footage from PV1. This includes almost all of the talks given during the conference.
- Over 5 hours of bonus footage of behind the scenes interviews filmed during PV1.
- Over 5 hours of Geoff Lawton talking permaculture in a PDC held immediately after PV1.
- All talks are available via streaming, and all talks are downloadable. You will have access to the streaming for a year and beyond.
- All of the keynotes and some other talks are available now. New talks will be released on a weekly or faster basis. A release schedule is below.
- All talks can be watched in SD or HD through Vimeo streaming.
- There will not be any physical DVDs. They are cost prohibitive given the total length of footage that we have. Each video is downloadable.
The regular price of this video series is $245, so this is a great discount. The discount codes again are on the benefits page of the MSB.
And now back to my vacation.
Awesome discount! Thanks, Jack and Diego. Just finished subscribing.
I think that $200 for those videos are likely to be a bargain. I am currently stuck in Lawton’s PDC video dump extravaganza, which is like drinking from a firehose.
I think I have discovered the amount of Geoff one can actually take in a week. Nothing personal Geoff, but there is a spot on my TV that has your image burned into it:-)
The PV videos will be next on my list.
Also, Diego has a great set of podcasts, some have been just amazing. Go look up permaculture voices podcast and see for yourself.
I am also doing Lawton’s PDC. I just want to say that you put it perfectly when you described it as “drinking from a firehose”, information overload! I am finding that it is really holding my attention. I have downloaded the vids as they are released so I can also listen to them during my commute. I am looking forward to getting the permaculture voices dvds. Thanks for the discount’s Jack!
Just wait till you guys get to dam/pond building. 😉
I feel guilty only paying $99 for this. The value of Shepard’s talks are worth more than that alone…
Shepard is host a Restoration Agriculture workshop outside of Peoria, IL in the end of May.
How awesome is this?!?!?! I’m so glad I waited and then had to search for the PV1 subscription page. You saved us 26 bucks Jack!!! Thank you so much!!! 😀