Today on The Survival Podcast the expert council answers your questions on government, monetary policy, elderberries, fitness, vitamin needs, foraging, why I don’t recommend Mittleider Gardening and more.
Make sure if you submit content for an expert council show you do the following….
- Email it to me at jack @ thesurvivalpodcast.com
- Put TSPC Expert in the subject line
- Ask you question and state the expert you have the question for in one coherent sentence
- Hit the return key a few times and then give all the details you think are necessary
Following that procedure makes it about 100X more likely your question will get though screening and sent on to one of our experts. All expert council members can be found on the Meet the Expert Council Page.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- In the Ron Paul Liberty Highlights
- The Senate throws good money after bad in Ukraine, again – Dr. Paul and Dan McAdams
- If you can’t end greed then may be end the fed – Dr. Paul and Chris Rossini
- When and how far back to prune elderberries – Nick Ferguson
- When do you take a side hustle into the world of the above board businesses – Nicole Sauce
- What you can do for fitness when you are on the road – Andy McCann
- Thoughts on vitamin B6 when on the carnivore diet – Ken Berry
- How to find out what local plants are available in your area – Joe Brentin
- Why I do not teach, endorse or recommend the Mittleider garden method – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Bioreactor Composting Course
- USA Berkey Filters
- Above Phone
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.