I feel there is no good choice tomorrow for the tree planting we had scheduled. If I cancel the rain will likely hold off until 4 if I don’t everyone will be wet and miserable by 11.
In the end I am going to punt, we will now do the workshop on Sunday the 20th. I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Here is how I am going to do this, if you were already coming you have until Monday 10 AM to email me and let me know you are still going to come. After that I will put the form for registering back up and it will be first come first served.
I realize only 5 days before Christmas is not ideal, but right now it is the best I can do. Sorry again to anyone this inconveniences.