Today we have another episode of “Outback with Jack”. These podcasts will be generated though live steam sessions done early early in the morning. These will have an approximate start time of 0830 -11:30 CST.
These podcasts will are a lot like old school TSPC episodes on a variety of topics, many quite topical from the news and from social media. Each show will covers a bullet point list of 5-12 topics that I will handle rather rapid fire.
From there we will talk about what ever the live audience comes up with. These livestreams will then be converted to MP3s and put out in the standard TSPC Podcast feeds under the new series title of “Outback with Jack”
Today we discuss a large variety of listener questions from our MeWe Group on non till gardening, mead making, small ponds, raised beds, agorism, aquaculture, winter aquaponics, kids on the homestead, developing springs, septic safety & more.
Todays Subjects Include…
- Should you till your garden, just direct sow or what? – John Bob on MeWe
- The basic supplies for mead making and pounds of honey to the gallon – Mike on MeWe
- How to build a small garden pond and keep it from killing fish or going skanky – Fortress K9 on MeWe
- Filling raised beds when you don’t have access to “bulk materials” – David on MeWe
- When do you go from under the table all cash side hustle to a business with reported income – Daniel on MeWe
- Can you do aquaculture in USDA Zone 4, if so how – hbg ra on MeWe
- How do you keep “aquaponics” going in winter – Stimpy on MeWe
- How do you get young children excited about gardening – Matthew on MeWe
- Can you start your spring indoor plants too early – Kelsey on MeWe
- Using and developing a small spring on a property – Mia on MeWe
- Using and aerobic spray septic area and safety concerns – Kenny on MeWe
Resources for today’s show
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Crypto Exchange CoinEx
- SOE Tactical Gear – Where I get all my cool shirts
- Get the Exodus Wallet
- Article on Mel’s Mix
- Small Batch Mead Episodes
- Yeast Combo I use for Mead
- Mini Racking Cane
- Sponge Filters I Recommend from Aquarium Co-op – I would not even consider anything but these
Sponsor of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.