Outback with Jack – Episode – 3046
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:37:10 — 22.2MB)
Today we have another episode of “Outback with Jack”. These podcasts will be generated though live steam sessions done early early in the morning. These will have an approximate start time of 0830 -11:30 CST.
These podcasts will are a lot like old school TSPC episodes on a variety of topics, many quite topical from the news and from social media. Each show will covers a bullet point list of 5-12 topics that I will handle rather rapid fire.
From there we will talk about what ever the live audience comes up with. These livestreams will then be converted to MP3s and put out in the standard TSPC Podcast feeds under the new series title of “Outback with Jack”
Today we discuss survival groups, bitcoin, side businesses, dog training, skill building, snakes, small farms, washing and storing eggs, a total SHTF reality vs. fantasy and more.
Todays Pre Set Subjects Include…
- Yes I know that Apple Podcasts is not updating but have no idea why, any suggestions?
- Getting different “survival groups” to unite (do we even really care) – Anthony on MeWe
- Is the traditional 4 year BTC cycle based on halving dead, partly dead, what – Coleman on Mewe
- Getting bitcoin off CoinBase and why Venmo is not any better – billvortmann on Instagram
- What keeps BTC going after the last BTC is mined – @k_e_nn_e_d_y on Instagram
- Building a side business with berry bushes, tree grafting, garden plants, etc. – Mike on MeWe
- Training a dog that is fence fighting chickens and terrorizing them – Andrew on MeWe
- Buying welding equipment for “future skill building” can’t start for 6 months but worried about supply – Kay on MeWe
- Benefits for international listeners who join the MSB – IG Baker on Flote
- Thoughts on Snakes on the homestead – breeding, care, diet, etc. Hot vs Cold @SmurfItUpShow on Twitter
- Training your dog for SHTF – @TheVigorousMan on Twitter
- Making a small farm profitable currently selling eggs, work full time, raise sheep for meat right now – @TVC_Podcast on Twitter
- Is there a right was to wash and store eggs – Chef Keith on Instagram
- Keeping cats, coons etc from using your garden as a litter box – skotfromthedock on Instagram
- What would the US look like if all power went out for an extended period of time – tommynewell1 on Instagram
Resources for today’s show
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Cryto Exchange CoinEx
- SOE Tactical Gear – Where I get all my cool shirts
- Get the Exodus Wallet
- South Mountain Reptiles
- Kingsnake.com Classifieds
- The Dogtra Training Collar
- Episode of TSPC on Welding
- Epi-140 On Venomous Snakes – Man I should redo this one!
- Motion Sensor Sprinklers on Amazon 4 Pack
- Motion Sensor Sprinkler on Amazon 1 Unit
- Motion Sensor Sprinkler in Action (different brand than above)
- Get Paid in Bitcoin and Buy it Super Easy with Strike – Learn More Here
Sponsors of the Day
Live Feed Video Playback From this Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
I can’t find the Play button for Episode 3046 ?
Where is the download button?
Play here works for me but since Tuesday 3/1 I and others do not get new tsp episodes in apple podcast app.
Note: You can add Amazon Music to the places that have your podcast. No ads – but I have Music unlimited, so I’m not sure what happens without.
Good show as always, two comments.
1) came to Texas March 30, 1952, when I was a young teenager, folks sold eggs for a while and you are right you really don’t need wash them as a matter of fact they are more apt become contaminated after washing. Wash with clean water and if you need more sprinkle a little baking soda on the egg and clean.
2) As for what the U.S. of A. would be like after a SHTF incident think L.A. ,St.Louis,Chicago,Seattle and Portland riots on steroids. The infrastructure will be destroyed from within along with the majority of the indiviuals that built it or can rebuild it. Just thoughtd from an ole Texan