Today Matt Sercely returns to TSPC to discuss the risks and rewards of becoming a real estate investor. While more people have become millionaires in the US from real estate than any other niche, this very rewarding way of investing is not risk free. Today we examine this business model with absolutely no flowery bullshit.
Matthew Sercely is known to many of you as a lawyer and the Agorist Tax Advisor. He’s also been a real estate investor for over a decade. He thinks that Real Estate is a good way to build up generational wealth and a fantastic way to legally avoid paying a lot of income tax. He joins us today for a no nonsense look at this form or investing and business building.
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Follow Me on Tik-Tok
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- K9 Academy – Learn to train your dog like a pro
- Knife Kits – Build the best with the best
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- Shop the Amazon Renewed Store – Don’t Hate Money
- STX-3000 Turboforce Meat Grinder – Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.