Here is this weeks MSB insider’s only video of our week in review. We want to make these videos really cool for members of the Support Brigade, so after watching it please be sure to leave questions and comments for what you want to see in next weeks updates.
The purpose of these videos is to give MSB members a behind the scenes look at what we do at the the Spirko homestead and with the operations of the TSP business itself. This will generally be things that we are reserving for our private members only.
All the videos are posted to Vimeo and are password protected. The pass code will be the same for all videos and it is prominently displayed on the main page of your MSB Private Area. You will see it as soon as you log in. You can’t miss it. It is in BOLD RED at the top of the page when you log in.
This Video Covers…
- An arbor using a hog panel and t-posts
- Chop and drop and new mulch on the hugul bed system
- Design planing tip using marker flags
- A newly built micro hugul forest garden system
- A kick but cheap effective stock tank heater
- A planned trellis for kiwis
- New roosting option for the chickens
- The coming upgrade to the pick up truck
- Plans for a horse fence vineyard
- Dorothy’s promised bamboo entryway is coming
You can view this weeks video at https://vimeo.com/85782024
Remember you can always find all our MSB Only Videos at https://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/tag/msbvids
Here is where you can get the stock tank heater from the video, I got the 250 watt, works fine even in the teens for a 50 gallon tank, much bigger and I would move up to a 500 or bigger. http://amzn.to/1eRvz3m