Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers natural law, bitcoin, economics, civil unrest, bug out bags and more. A link to the video episodes for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the links below.
- Natural Law a Word Does’t Mean what Some of You Think it Means – Miyagi Mornings Epi-137
- A Simple Explanation of How Bitcoin Derives its Value – Miyagi Mornings Epi-138
- You Haven’t Seen “Civil Unrest” Yet – Miyagi Mornings Epi-139
- What is the Purpose of a Bug Out Bag – Miyagi Mornings Epi-140
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just hook up with me on MeWe and comment on the sticky post at the top of my profile.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License