Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers buying chicks, bitcoin, investing, taxes, injuries and more. A link to the videos for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the Odysee links below.
- Buying Chicks in the Mail vs. at a Local Store – Miyagi Mornings Epi-51
- Why Bitcoin Will Probably Explode in the Long Run – – Miyagi Mornings Epi-52
- Why Bitcoin is like the American Buffalo, except it can’t be killed – Miyagi Mornings Epi-53
- What Can Content Creators Deduct for Tax Purposes – Miyagi Mornings Epi-54
- Being Prepared for Movement Limiting Injuries – Miyagi Mornings Epi-55
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just hook up with me on MeWe and comment on the sticky post at the top of my profile.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License