If you expect a short or mid term price prediction from this, you will be disappointed. No today I am talking about how Bitcoin moves forward in society and becomes a dominant form or monetary energy in our world. I recently listened to an amazing interview with Michael Saylor and was surprised it see it dated from Dec. last year. Michael and I have apparently saying a LOT of the same things for a while now, but his take is far deeper and more eloquent. These are my thoughts building on what the case he laid out, which makes things a lot more clear for me now.
In this episode we discuss..
- A new paradigm – Cash on a balance sheet for large companies is truly a liability.
- Commercial real estate is in a burn cycle and much of the monetary energy that went into it is gone forever
- Government Bonds are a lost cause at this point for large reserves
- Bitcoin as the answer
- If BTC preforms at 12.5% (1/8th) of its 5 year average it is a home run
- PayPal and Square are just the beginning and BTC enthusiasts don’t really understand how big this is
- Corporate money will flow into BTC, it takes serious time though for these companies to move (6-18 months), we are at the beginning
- Institutions that can’t directly buy BTC are already taking positions with debt to those who can, buying companies HODLing, etc.
- When CoinBase goes public all bets are off moving forward, not approving ETFs will no longer be an option for the FTC
- As companies adopt BTC many of the “problems” will be solved (buying a scone and a coffee if you are willing to spend BTC on it)
- At this point multiple walls of money get released, (IRA/401s, Corporations, Hedge Funds, Banks, Pension Funds, Governments)
- No one seems to understand this but BTC is a tax deferment strategy even when you 100% play by the governments rules
- Once the big money adopts BTC their lobbyists will protect the space, for once this can work for you
- Think of it this way, BTC is Google, ETH is Yahoo, you may find a rock star in the other ALTs but the winner is already known
- We also need to start understanding at a deeper level there is BTC the assets and BTC the network and both are important
If you want to get started buying Bitcoin the easy on ramp is CoinBase – http://bit.ly/coinbasetsp
Want to earn crypto just for watching videos and sharing them, start using Odysee – http://bit.ly/get-lbc
If you want to earn crypto just by searching the web, use PreSearch – http://bit.ly/get-presearch
The Michale Saylor Interview I mentioned today – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwgOVPJ2FnU
Another Amazing Michael Saylor Interview; The Physics of BTC – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaN_CDKqXOg