If for any reason the Odysee video above does not play well for you, the back up YouTube version is here.
Here are Some Reasons I Think New Reloaders Should Start with Shot Shells…
- One – Cheap to get started
- Two – How flexible the shot gun is
- Three – Components tend to be cheap as well
- Four – You can reload and cast slugs or even buck shot
- Five – Available tends to be higher during component shortages
- Six – It is really hard to double load a shell or do something stupid/dangerous unless it is on purpose
- Seven – There is so much to learn and develop and tons of YouTubers who can teach you about it.
- Eight – Master the shot gun and you will ever go hungry & shot guys are high volume tools. Ask a dove hunter.
Resources for this Video
- Flag Featured in this video is here – https://amzn.to/36wGHXK
- Microphone I use – https://amzn.to/3AXdS4C
- Lee Load All II 12 Gauge – https://amzn.to/3iXFHTD
- Lee Load All II 16 Gauge – https://amzn.to/3kaTLbY
- Lee Load All II 20 Gauge – https://amzn.to/3xVo9vt
- Lee 12 Gauge 7/8 Oz Slug Mold – https://amzn.to/3k7TbeM
- Lee 12 Gauge 1 Oz Slug Mold – https://amzn.to/3y8qHqx
- #4 Buck 25lb Bag – https://bit.ly/3iYWYM0
- Setting Up and Using the Load All II Video – https://bit.ly/2XCzZyl
- Lee Load All II Drive Key Slugs Roll Crip Hack (cool but cosmetic) – https://bit.ly/2XDZ7EU
- Lee Load All II Loading Drive Key Slugs – https://bit.ly/3xX7CHD
- Lyman Shotshell Reloading Manual – https://amzn.to/3svszbj
- Modern Reloading by Richard Lee – https://amzn.to/3yZauFf