If for any reason the Odysee video above does not play well for you, the back up YouTube version is here.
Whenever I talk about crypto I get a TON of questions and most are honest questions to boot vs trolls who simply hate crypto in all forms. With that I thought it would be productive to do a rapid fire Q&A today. All these questions came from Flote and MeWe and I often use them on the fly for video and podcast material so you should follow me on at least one of them.
Here are the questions, some have been simplified to fit the format of this episode….
- If you buy from a KYC exchange should you convert to something different before transferring to your own custodial wallet?
- Why are you so against holding on exchanges, using DeFi, etc.?
- What do you think about the recent cross chain hack on the “Polly Network”?
- What is an airdrop and is it worth bothering with?
- How to atomic swaps work, and how do privacy coins factor into this?
- How do you withdraw from Polarity?
- Is it a good idea to use Strike?
- What happens when BTC starts really being spent as “new wealth”?
- Are we at the beginning, middle or end of the current “bull market”?
- Do I still recommend Jaxx? What are other options?
- How do you start accepting crypto currency?
- Is there actually more privacy on the lightning network, if so how?
- What hardware wallet do you recommend?
- What are the main uses of crypto in the real world?
All the resources in this video…
- Flag Featured in this video is here – https://amzn.to/36wGHXK
- Microphone I use – https://amzn.to/3AXdS4C
- Polarity Telegram Group – https://t.me/polarityexchange
- Get Strike – https://strike.me/
- The Poly Network Hack – https://bit.ly/3ABBR8v
- Ledger Nano X – https://amzn.to/3lYotaz
- Ledger Nano S – https://amzn.to/3lQx9ji
- Trezor One – https://amzn.to/2X9z0oY
- Trezor Model T – https://amzn.to/2Xe87QN
- Exodus Wallet – https://www.exodus.com/
- Jaxx Wallet – https://jaxx.io/