Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers gardening, building materials, food storage, basic prepping, water plants for livestock feed and more. A link to the videos for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the Odysee links below.
- Why Landscape Timbers, Tires, Pond Liners are Safe to Use – Miyagi Mornings Episode #61
- The Importance of Local Commerce, Barter and Trade – Miyagi Mornings Episode #62
- Dehydrating and Storing Veggies and Sprouts for Back Yard Livestock – Miyagi Mornings Episode-63
- Modern Survivalism vs. Fear Based Prepping – Miyagi Mornings Episode – 64
- Water Plants for Livestock Feed and Composting – Miyagi Mornings Episode-65
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just hook up with me on MeWe and comment on the sticky post at the top of my profile.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License