Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers the new normal, feeding chickens, managing roosters, mastering skills, appropriate technology and more. A link to the videos for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the Odysee links below.
- Say No to the New Normal, Say no to the Old Normal Too – Miyagi Mornings Epi-46
- Managing Roosters and Feeding Your Flock – Miyagi Mornings Epi-47
- A Jack of Many Trades and a Master of Some (The Polymath Formula) – Miyagi Mornings Epi-48
- What is Appropriate Technology though the Permaculture Lens – Miyagi Mornings Epi-49
- Calculating Protein in Waste Stream Feed for Poultry – Miyagi Mornings Epi-50
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just email email@example.com with miyagi mornings in the subject line. All subjects other than politics are welcome for this special series.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License