Terry Mulville joins us today to discuss masonry and silicone carbide heaters. This old world technology is still employed throughout Europe and Russia.
Terry Joins us Today to Discuss…
- What is a masonry heater
- How is it different from a wood stove or fireplace
- How long have masonry heaters been around
- How does a silicone carbide heater differ from a masonry heater
- What are the benefits of silicone carbide and masonry heaters
- What is the cost of a system like this
- Where can you learn more about these type of heaters
To contact Terry for assistance with masonry or silicone dioxide heaters, call 920-354-6260 or email him at terry at sunnysolutions.us
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1774
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TSPaz.com – Support TSP When You Shop on Amazon
- Vote On TSP Tuesday Shows
- Ecco Stove
- MasonryHeaters.us – Terry’s Site under construction as of 4-27-16
- Radiant Rocks LLC on Facebook
- Power Failure Lights I Mentioned Today
- Old Soldiers – Hal Ketchum
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.