Today we look directly into the face of undeniable facts. The American populace has been conditioned over generations to struggle with making rational and logical decisions. This is not a matter of opinion, but a reality we grapple with daily.
Let’s delve into the core factors that have contributed to this phenomenon:
The State/Education System
- From a young age, individuals are ushered into an education system that encourages rote learning rather than critical thinking. The emphasis is on memorizing and regurgitating information, leaving little room for students to forge their own paths in understanding and interpreting the world around them.
- The industry and media landscape has not helped either. Modern marketing strategies have fostered a dichotomous thinking pattern, constantly presenting choices as a battle between A and B. This reductionist approach permeates not just advertising but also entertainment, shaping minds to see the world in black and white, right and wrong, with no shades in between.
For our long-time listeners, this should ring a bell, highlighting the eerie collaboration between the state and industry, a hallmark of neofascism.
If you’re tuning in for the first time, let’s clarify that neofascism is distinct from the ideologies associated with “Neo-Nazis.” The “neo” prefix denotes something new, revived, or modified. Given that World War II ended over seven decades ago, the fascism of that era can hardly be termed “neo.” Today, we witness a new form of fascism right here on American soil.
At its core, fascism represents a governmental system where industry and government collaborate closely, leveraging class differences to fulfill their mutual objectives. In this new age of fascism, the lines between the government and industry have blurred, with the latter often holding the reins.
This system has fostered a society where decision-making is reduced to a binary choice, discouraging nuanced understanding and original thought. The populace is conditioned to perceive the “other side” as unequivocally wrong, stifling the development of independent opinions — a scenario quite favorable for those at the helm.
In this episode, we won’t delve too deep, but it’s essential to note the alarming indicators of this neofascism: a skyrocketing prison population sans concentration camps and an oligarchy replacing a totalitarian dictator.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- How and why modern people were taught not to think
- What is a dichotomy vs. a false dichotomy
- Questions to ask about any problem or issue….
- Is this really important to me, if so why
- How did this even come to my attention
- Can I actually take any meaningful action as to this issue, if so what
- What is the source of my knowledge on this issue
- What is this sources agenda
- What is their track record
- What do other sources say
- Is this something I want or that I need in my life/business, etc.
- If this has never been an issue for me before does it really matter now
- On “problems”, “needs” and “wants”
- What happens if we do nothing
- Do we already have something to deal with this
- Is it really a problem
- Is it a need or a want, and how bad do I want it
- How much of my bias is at play here
- On knowledge vs. belief
- Do I know the truth or do I believe I know the truth
- What if anything would change my mind on this thing
- Is this something I was trained to believe or a decision I made – Can I be sure of this?
- Final thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Follow Me on Tik-Tok
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- Knife Kits – Build a Knife and Create an Heirloom
- Bulk Ammo – Get Your Ammo Super Fast and Super Cheap
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Self Reliance Festival in Camden TN – VIP Passes for SRF
- 2023 Workshop Announcement – Tickets Go on Sale Saturday Sept. 16 at 0930 CST
- Anker Soundcore Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.