Due to the large back log and a very real possibility of no show tomorrow I am doing a second listener calls show for this week today. I also have two important bits of news at the beginning of today’s show. One is why I am rescinding my support of the Dervaes family and their work and something hard to believe, plastic rice.
To get your call on the air on a show like today just dial 866-65-THINK and I will try to get your call on the air.
Join me today as we discuss…
- The Dervaes family believes they own common words and bullies bloggers and authors
- The Chinese have a solution to a rice shortage, make it out of potatoes and plastic
- Utilizing vertical spaces and cross pollination concerns about berries
- Can you just set up your own bank, no, not really
- Raising a milk cow on an acre of ground, the good, the bad, the ugly
- More on the false claim that “only gold is money”
- My final and I mean my final word on S-510
- Long term BOV maintenance preps for major SHTF scenarios
- How to really teach children (or adults) about stock market investing
- How to stay warm if stranded in a car in cold weather
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Self Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Urban Homestead – Please buy a copy of this book in response to the Dervaes family attacking them.
- The Dervaes Family and their Bullshit Claim to own the term urban homestead and other common terms in their own words.
- The official DMCA Attack on the authors of “The Urban Homestead” via a take down notice sent to Google. See the URL at the bottom of the complaint.
- Coming to your plate soon, plastic rice, yum.
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.