A Lifestyle of Self Sufficiency – Epi-3264
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:33:44 — 26.8MB)
Dwayne is an Arizona off grid homesteader that left the city and HOA life behind to pursue his dream of building a sustainable, self sufficient farmstead 2 years in, he has built an earth bag building, pallet shed, raised chickens, built a solar system that provides all of his power and lived off of rain water for over 6 months.
His main goal is to share his experience with others; the good, the bad, and the in-between. He has lived an eclectic lifestyle that includes being a mixed martial artist, welder, prison guard, and insurance salesman.
Resources for today’s show
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Bitcoin Tools in One Place
Sponsorx of the Day…
- Butcher Box – A giant box of meat right to your front door every month!
- JM Bullion – Stack silver with free shipping, great pricing and discounts for MSB Members.
- Awesome DeWalt Tool Combo Deal
- The Self Reliance Festival in Camden TN
- Paul Wheaton’s Newest Super Awesome KickStarter
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
Video Version of this Podcast Episode
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
A Lifestyle of Self Sufficiency – Epi-3264 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>