Sylvia Johnson is a long term listener to the Survival Podcast. She saw the need for prepping after Hurricane Katrina, but didn’t know where to start. She began binge listening to the Survival Podcast after a job layoff and is a lifetime member of the Member’s Support Brigade. She is semi-retired from a career in corporate accounting and recently relocated from the Tampa Bay area in Florida to a small town in Mississippi.
Join Us Today as we Discuss…
- The circumstances of the invasion Sylvia experienced
- How a prior “false alarm” made her more prepared for the real event
- How long did the 911 response time actually take
- The impact of having prior firearms training
- How multiple invaders would likely have changed the outcome
- How most people are not as prepared as they think they are
- What if she would do different next time
- The interaction with the law enforcement responders
- The long term effects from the situation
- Some of the lessons learned from the event that most would not think of
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Bitcoin on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Cryto Exchange CoinEx
- Video Version of this Podcast
- Massad Ayoob Interview on Lethal Force Aftermath
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.