It’s your very last chance to back Paul Wheaton’s Low Tech Laboratory Kickstarter. If you haven’t yet, you don’t want to miss the chance to get in on the very generous pile of rewards. Paul will never offer these items in this way again.
Even if you back for just $1 you will get:
- Rocket Hot Tub Plans ( approx. $10 value)
- Log Picnic Table plans v1.0 (approx. $10 value)
- Log Picnic Table plans v2.0 (approx. $10 value)
- 10 Podcast Review of the book Just Enough by Azby Brown ($3 value)
Paul is living up to his reputation of having insane Kickstarter rewards, worth 5x, 10x, sometimes even way more the cost of backing. It’s no surprise he’s exceeded 800% of his kickstarter goal and has just barreled through a dozen stretch goals. Right now, if you back at $100 or more, you get everything I already mentioned, plus this growing mountain of stretch goals:
- The Greenwood Apprenticeship from Mortise & Tenon ($25 value)
- Soil First Gardening from Anna Hess ($29.99 value)
- Green Planet Films Sustainable Beekeeping Documentary ($10 value)
- Kelly Hart’s Sustainable Architecture Movie ($20) value
- Complete Set of Tiny House Magazine 2022 ($55 value)
- Anna Hess’ Soil Book Bundle ($12 value)
- Golden Goat Herbals Fermented Soda Course ($133 value)
- Alan Booker’s Regenerative Scales of Permanence ($25 value)
- Fungi Ally’s Home Mushroom Cultivation Class ($49 value)
- The Homestead Larder’s DIY Chicken Coops eBook ($25 value)
- Justin Rhodes’ Homestead Design Course ($25 value)
The combined value is over $500 for $100 and up backers. You will never see these items offered in this way again.
Just a buck to get your foot in the door, but $100 gets you all of this.