If you haven’t backed Paul Wheaton’s latest kickstarter arleady, it’s time to get on it, because this thing is absolutely bonkers.
As is typical though with Paul he isn’t happy to just count his money, he always brings out more value. Here are the stretch goals that have already been met and will go to anyone backing the project at 100 dollars or more.
- Greenwood Apprenticeship Course from Mortise & Tenon Magazine (40K goal smashed)
- Soil-First Gardening Extended Edition by Anna Hess (45K goal smashed)
- Saving the Life Keepers: The New Science of Sustainable Beekeeping documentary (50K goal smashed)
- Kelly Hart’s Sustainable Architecture Movie (55K goal smashed)
- Tiny House Magazine – Complete 2022 set (60K goal smashed)
- Home Grown Humus and Bug Free Gardening by Anna Hess (65K goal smashed)
- Golden Goat Herbals’ Herbalism and Fermented Sodas Video Course + eBook (70K goal smashed)
- Regenerative Scales of Permanence by Alan Booker – (75K goal smashed)
- Home Mushroom Cultivation Class Recordings from Fungi Ally – (80k goal soon to fall)
- DIY Chicken Coops by John White – (85K goal, you know this one is gonna get smashed too)
So now by backing the project for 100 bucks you don’t just get all the great stuff that was already included you also get all of the stuff listed above and I know Paul, more will be coming.
As of this writing, they’re 7X-funded. They gave me a sneak peak of the movie, and it is outstanding. That, coupled with all the project plans that come with the different rewards tiers makes this one a no-brainer. There really is something for every member of the TSP community.
As Awesome as the Movies is What if You Could be there in Person?
But another aspect of this thing that I want to remind you about is that the event that produced this film, the Permaculture Technology Jamboree, is turning into one of the can’t-miss events of the year for a community like ours. A lot of you come out to my place every year, and for good reason – I bring out the best instructors and we have a blast.
But if there’s one other event that holds a candle to my yearly throw-down, it’s the Permaculture Technology Jamboree at Wheaton Labs. This is the event that turned into the Low Tech Laboratory Movie that the kickstarter is all about.
If you watched the video on the kickstarter page, you know you don’t want to miss it. Regular ticket prices are $1650, but Paul has extended the Earlybird pricing to use for a little while longer so you all can have a chance to capitalize.
Grab your ticket now. Click here: https://wheaton-labs.com/permaculture-tech/?f=479