Note even if you are not keto or interested in trying it, this show can help you. The same tactics can be used to save money on your meals, make use of left overs and eat healthier.
Last week we had a question about eating Keto on the go. That was more in the vein of like a “protein bar” perspective. Meaning really you could toss stuff in a back back or briefcase and always have a meal on hand long term. During that discussion both Ken Berry and I talked about ways to prep things to take with you. Things that don’t need a refrigerator for a day or two.
This does not give you a all the time every where solution but it does provide a most of the time, most situations solution. As many people still do work away from home lunch is always a land mine on a proper human diet. The reasons why are simple. Restaurants, cafeterias, etc use a lot of starches, they are cheap and that equals profits.
So today as I mentioned I might last week I am going to give you a ton of ways to stay Keto/Carnivore on the go. It won’t be based on back packing food, but it will keep you Keto, save you money, improve your health and hopefully entertain you all at the same time.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Initial Thoughts
- You save money when you “Make Your Own”
- If you freeze before you leave it will last longer
- A small cooler helps a lot something like this – https://amzn.to/3DyVVKy
- Ice packs can be bottled water
- Glad containers are cheap and long lasting and dishwasher safe https://amzn.to/3oMnzPV
- Read the f%&kin label sugar is in everything
- Start with leftovers if you ate it last night you can eat it this afternoon
- Some Ideas to Run With
- A thermos with bone broth
- While we are on it, soups are fantastic and stay hot easily till lunch time
- Everything is new on a salad of fresh greens
- Smoke a couple packs or brats/sausage
- Nut butters especially pecan or macadamia
- Canned or pouched tuna or meats
- Canned fish especially the mackerel and other stuff from Wild Planet
- Jerkey makers are finally starting to do no sugar or make your own – https://amzn.to/3lpWdwK
- Dietz and Watson Snack Pack Medallions like these – https://amzn.to/3mDrw6P
- Pork Rinds (Epic and 4505 are the best IMHO)
- Cooked bacon is fine for a day even if not in a cooler
- Cheese Crisps
- Epic Venison Bars
- Be creative, combine anything and learn as you go
- Yes this is a survival topic, yes they can save your life, food is the biggest real killer in America today
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Cryto Exchange CoinEx
- My Video on Alcohol and Keto and how it Shuts Down Fat Burning
- Mini Slow Cooker I Recommend
- Cary On My Wayward Son – Kansas
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.