I told you last week about Paul Wheaton’s upcoming kickstarter for his Low Tech Laboratory Movie. I gave you a sneak peak of the ridiculous pile of goods that he gives to every single backer, even at just $1. I’m telling you again, this is one you don’t want to let pass you by. But to get this stuff, you have to back in the first 48 hours, and the only way to do that is by clicking for notifications on launch.
Here’s the earlybird rewards that they’re able to tell us about so far:
- Heating Greenhouses with Rocket Mass Heaters – Uncle Mud webinar recording $10.00 Value
- Paul Wheaton’s Webinar about his Devious Experiments for a Truly Passive Greenhouses $10.00 Value
- Living Woods Magazine issue (4th issue) $3.50 Value
- Another Work Is Possible: A Documentary from Mortise & Tenon Magazine $10.00 Value
- Building with Bags: How We Made Our Earthbag/Papercrete House – movie by Kelly Hart $20.00 Value
- Tiny house magazine issue 121 $7.00 Value
- Permaculture Design Magazine $4.95 Value
These rewards are already at a value of $65.45. These are just 7 of the 12 earlybird rewards they’re going to roll out, so the final value will be at least $100, and you get it all for one mesley dollar.
But another aspect of this thing that I really have to tell you about is that the event that produced this film, the Permaculture Technology Jamboree, is turning into one of the can’t-miss events of the year for a community like ours. A lot of you come out to my place every year, and for good reason – I bring out the best instructors and we have a blast. But if there’s one other event that holds a candle to my yearly throw-down, it’s the Permaculture Technology Jamboree at Wheaton Labs.
This is the event that turned into the Low Tech Laboratory Movie that the kickstarter is all about. If you watched the video on the kickstarter page, you know you don’t want to miss it. Regular ticket prices are $1650, but Paul has extended the Earlybird pricing to use for a little while longer so you all can have a chance to capitalize.