I have added a few twists this time to the poll to make it more fun and more democratic. There have been some RAZOR thin margins of loss by a few topics so to make it interesting this time there are 8 choices for 4 shows but everyone gets 5 votes, as always the top 4 will make the cut.
Another thing I have done this time is YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE! You can do that right up until the day the poll closes. This means if you have voted for a clear looser but want a topic that is close over those that are winning you can come in at the end and switch over.
This should be fun, more fun that the 2016 Assclown Circus anyway!
Get on over to the forum and vote, in this election your votes really do count. I have 8 topics to pick from set up on the form and the top four will be produced on July, 5, 12, 19 and 26th. This time here are your subjects to pick from,
- Building Resilient Children in a World full of Wusses
- How to Get Started with Bitcoin – Setting Up Accounts, Sending, Receiving, etc.
- Gearing Up On A Budget as a New Fisherman
- 15 Cool Items for the Prepper Kitchen and How to Use Them
- Anarchy – It Isn’t What You Think It Is
- Getting Ready for Fall Gardening
- 10 Mead Recipes from 2016 So Far
- Power Tools on The Homestead
Remember that all voting is on the forum, I have turned off the comments on this post to be sure there is no confusion.