Just a week ago I was inspired by the awesome Curtis Stone to reply to one of his videos and an idea formed. What if a group of podcasters dedicated to liberty in every meaningful way from permaculture, to education reform, to well, everything came together to tackle the big problems in a new way.
Rather then telling you what solutions we think you should use, we simply discuss them, in a way designed to teach people not only what can be done but how to discuss big ideas with total respect for everyone one in the conversation, focusing on the common goal over the individual methods.
What if this group really was a “super group” made up of proven successful voices. What if they all came together with a round table format and did two shows a week with different panel members in each show. What if they created a way for their audiences to all connect and shared reach, knowledge and resources freely. What if?
Some what ifs, never happen, some what ifs move slowly, some move really fast. This one is moving fast. My goal is to have the first episodes out in July, a system established that keeps them going independently of any individual member and community for all of our existing audiences to interact based on the common ideas of liberty, the principle of non aggression and the universal truth that agorism is a natural state for humans.
So far confirmed members who are in include…
- Vin Armani
- Peter Queninos
- John Bush
- Xavier Hawk
- Curtis Stone
We think we have at least one producer selected, we have another potential member that is likely in and the rest of the group has been asked to suggest more folks to add to get our number to about 12.
This has all happened in about 5 days. Today I will discuss the concept further, including a possible name for our movement, unloosethegoose.com and a pretty cool slogan. “Individual Insurrection though Group Action – We do not seek to be alone, only to be left alone.” And a concept for the flag of the insurrection, note this is not the final design and this one belongs to someone else, you can actually buy it here.
Today is just a look inside my brain, a call for suggestions and an attempt keep this project open source from day one.
- The basic concept
- The importance of a leaderless organization and temporary leadership roles
- Anything you do that is really big has to be bigger than you
- Building a cross network community of problems solvers, doers and consensus builders
- Solving the problem vs. pushing a solution you are married to
- The concept of the “talking stick”
- How anyone can do this in their own back yard
- Why I feel all solutions are decentralized
- Some of the big problems we want to address and my initial thoughts
- Physical communities and the road blocks to them
- Heath and nutrition and making words into a crime
- Why you can’t expect the education system to do anything differently ever
- Feeding the world, by teaching the world to feed itself
- Reversing the trend of domesticating humans and why feral does not mean what you think it means
- How to make John Bushes “freedom cells” work
- Why technology is our ally and some things we can do with it
- Creating a new generation of polymaths
- How Bill Mollison actually lined this out in the 14th chapter of the PDM all the way back in 1988
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Sandman – America
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.