Special Note – I have negotiated a huge discount on the SIRT™(Shot Indicating Resetting Trigger) products available from Next Level Training for all MSB Members. The discount code is already on the “Benefits” page in the MSB.
Mike Hughes is a competitive USPSA shooter, concealed carry instructor and was a finalist on Season 3 of the Hit TV Show Top Shot. He is also the founder and owner of Next Level Training and the creator of the the SIRT™(Shot Indicating Resetting Trigger) which is used for what Mike has termed “high volume, self diagnostic firearms training”.
Mike Hughes is changing the way shooters train with the SIRT system. SIRT Training Pistols are replica guns that emit a laser when breaking the auto resetting trigger (no need to rack the slide).
Training is the foundation for excelling in pistol and rifle craft. A majority of training involves gun handling. SIRT Training Systems are designed for simplicity. These inert training systems lower barriers to entry allowing training to happen virtually anywhere. Low reoccurring cost and quick set-up make training rewarding.
Join Mike and I Today as we Discuss…
- How Mike got into competitive shooting
- What is high volume, self diagnostic training
- SIRT (Shot Indicating Resetting Trigger)
- What is a
- Why Mike started NextLevel Training
- What its like to compete on a show like Top Shot
- Where is the firearm community going in the near future
- Why is important to support all shooting sports not just our personal favorites
- The best way we can support and protect the 2nd amendment
- How you can integrate SIRT training into all your daily life
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Be Part of Episode 1000
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Next Level Training – Mikes Website
- Free Training Videos from NLT and Mike
- Mike on Facebook
- Mike and NLT on YouTube
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.