As many of you know I have been teaching people to actually diversify their assets for a very long time. In fact my recommendations have been fairly consistent since 2008 when I started, adjusted only as conditions on the ground have dictated. For instance I added Bitcoin as an asset to hold, once it came into existence and I learned enough about it to recommend it. My basic recommendations for an allocated holding group of assets are and have been….
- Cash (dollars) for short term and mid term needs
- Precious metals as a wealth insurance program (at 5-10% of net wealth)
- Bitcoin and some other cryptos, but mostly Bitcoin (5% base net wealth minimum up to 20% or more)
- Typical well managed securities (stocks, ETFs, etc.)
- Real estate with minimal debt relative to your ability to service debt
- Non consumable prepps – Hard assets like tools, gardens, guns etc.
- Consumable preps – stored food, water, batteries, fuel, etc.
Notice there are 7 classifications and by a strict definition only two are “dollar denominated” assets. In other words even if the dollar dies, my land still has value. My cash though and dollar denominated securities (stocks) don’t. Today we are seeing the reality of why I have always recommended this. You will also understand I hope by the end of this show, how much trouble the dollar is really in. To be clear I am not saying it is going to die, rather “reborn” in an attempt to save it, yes the dollar is about to be “born again”. That said the devaluation necessary to do it, will be brutal and wipe out massive amounts of wealth.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- The game is now over, math says so
- We can not tax our way out of this reality
- We can not cut spending enough to get out of this reality
- The currency will have to be “rebased” something I have been saying since 2008, the end game is near
- The end is near does not mean tomorrow, next week or even next year
- The only things you can really do in defense
- I know many won’t believe me but buy bitcoin
- Yes also hold some precious metals, my advice on that has not changed
- Hold land if you can
- Develop your skill sets in a diverse manner
- Form networks of people to support and do business together
- Develop food production – may or may not be a garden type of thing
- Build a business
- You should still save money and have conventional investments BUT
- Some things you really need to understand as to why this can’t be fixed
- Again the math says so, this simply can’t be done at this point
- The problem is global and equally so among nations
- Good money will always and I mean ALWAYS push out bad
- Interest on the debt is 402 billion annually and climbing, with interest rates on a US bond of short term of 0 and 30 years at only 2.3%
- There is a tsunami of shortages and gluts coming over an over
- All the mega trends (education, automation, real estate migration, etc. are in effect)
- The final mega trend is generalized ignorance and stupidity in society (it is the Idiocracy)
- Final Thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Get Paid When You Search the Web with Presearch
- Buy Bitcoin on CoinBase
- Only God Knows Why – Kid Rock
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.