We have had some pretty good discussions about libertarian concepts on the blog here in a very old article I posted almost 4 years ago. I guess something happened a lot of new people found it. What I am coming to understand is many see libertarianism, objectivity and anarchism as the same things, they are not the same things.
Many how would ______ get accomplished questions about libertarianism don’t actually apply to minarchist libertarianism. So today I am going to discuss how a society that is at least moving in the direction of libertarianism would function and how things would get done and how our lives would be better for it.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- On Libertarianism
- What is a libertarian
- How do we differ from democrats, independents and republicans
- What do libertarians really want
- What is the libertarian view of social issues like marijuana and gay marriage
- Is there any room for any form of taxation in a libertarian system
- Could an “income tax” ever be fair
- How would we run a food system in a libertarian system
- How would we run a banking system in a libertarian system
- How would we “build schools and roads” in such a system
- What safety net would exist for the truly disadvantaged
- How is this related to self sufficiency, self reliance and independence
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.