My intern Josiah of the newly launched Brink of Freedom Community suggested today that I should re do an older show that I haven’t done in a while. Perhaps modern survival philosophy or similar. He pointed out that many folks will show up in the Zello Channel and you can tell they have no knowledge of TSP Core Philosophy.
However, I don’t like to overdue “reruns” so today I am going to focus on the mentality of new preppers and survivalists, how to get your head on strait and begin a solutions based system. That said I am going to recommend several past episodes (one quite recent) for new preppers and modern survivalists to develop the core knowledge necessary to build a truly resiliant life. They are
- Episode-1166- The Fundamental Mentality of Modern Survivalism
- Episode-848- Modern Survival Philosophy
- Episode-474- Disaster Probability, Impact and Commonality
- Episode-370- Situational Awareness vs Normalcy Bias
With those three episodes on your side you will be well on the way to understanding how to formulate your own plan based on your own needs based on your own risk tolerance.
Today I will expand on these three core episodes. I will discuss what happens in the mind of the person who suddenly realizes things are not as safe as they appear. What “first exposure” feels like, which will be helpful for many who have forgotten. I will also discuss how to rein in this fear and this feeling of exposure and channel it instead into productive motivation.
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Safe Castle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Battery1234.com – (Run by Steven Harris has many of the energy products I recommended today)
- Permaculture Voices – Conference I Will Be Speaking At
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.