Patrick MacKnight found himself at a crossroads in life, a choice between Biomedical Research and Ball Python Breeding. In the end, he came down on following his passion, monetizing a hobby, and turning it into a career. MacKnight has a Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, but he diverged from the conventional path, captivated by the world of ball pythons.
His scientific background has been instrumental in his reputable breeding approach, blending traditional techniques with innovative, science-backed methods. Recently joining forces with Capital Reptiles and Andre Kosovych, they aim to elevate the industry, showcasing that passion and profession can intertwine, creating a unique blend of expertise and enthusiasm.
He joins us today to discuss taking that hobby you have passion for and turning it into a successful entrepreneurial venture.
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Follow Me on Tik-Tok
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Self Reliance Festival in Camden TN – VIP Passes for SRF
- Get a Virtual Pass to the Self Reliance Festival
- Get Extra Copies of Jim Shockey’s Book – Call Me Hunter
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.