I am going to say a bit more on the concept of treating CoVid with hydroxychloroquine today and play a patient testimonial as well. Doing this because I feel we 100% need to educate people about this. Doctors are still resistant and supplies are still limited but for many this is the answer to treatment.
Very quickly though we will turn to growing your own food. Today I just going to give you some options to get planting fast, like container gardens, grow bags, etc.. What the main focus is going to be though is long duration, fast production foods. Things you can start to harvest relatively fast, yet produce for a season or more and don’t require you to really stay on top of them on a daily basis.
What I mean by this is pretty simple. Lettuce is pretty fast, baby plants can be harvested in 20ish days, adult in 30-40. Some can be “cut and come again” but that is limited. For you to harvest lettuce continuously you have to be starting new crops often and fully harvest adult plants before they go to seed and or get bitter. Contrast that with say Chard that can go 18 months usually before going to seed and harvested as desired.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- It is important to understand that Doctors are Using Chloroquine two ways
- With other drugs, in the hospital for advanced cases
- Mostly with zinc, sometimes other drugs, to keep people out of the hospital
- Please don’t buy into the bullshit of the media telling you it doesn’t work, scaring you about its use, or using it to bash Trump
- A quick review of how you can get zinc into your cells with simple supplements
On Growing Your Own Food
- I can’t go deep into methods today but here are some methods to consider
- Hydroponics, especially kratky
- Grow Bags
- Container Gardens
- In Ground
- Rain Gutter Grow Buckets – Larry Hall
- Raised Beds
- Bag Gardens
- Think about shade, soil costs, etc.
- A quick word on disease resistant hybrids
- Long Duration Crops – What I mean by this and why you want them
- Swiss Chard, also beats
- Sweet Potato Greens
- Walking Onions and Potato Onions
- New Zealand Spinach
- Longevity Spinach
- Ground Cherry
- All the Great Herbs – Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Parsley, etc.
- Water Cress
- Collards and Kale
- Water Spinach
- Malabar Spinach
- Mid Tier Long Duration Crops – Take Longer but Give Good Continuous Harvest
- Egg Plant
- Beans and Peas – Consider Asian Long Beans
- Other Options for Low Maintenance but Less Continuous Harvest
- Winter Squash Like Butternut
- Garlic and Onions
- Cow Peas, Dry Beans, etc.
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade – Get 25 dollars a year off right now with discount code 25bucks
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – Find all My Amazon Reviews
- Show I Did on Pandemics in 2010
- GreenWisdomHealth.com – My Doc and Currently has some Zinc and other Stuff Available but not Much
- Twenty Years Ago – Kenny Rodgers
Source of More Info and Products for Growing Your Own Food
- All my Hydroponics Resources
- My Products for my Fertility Program
- My Indoor Vertical Hydroponics Farm – Shows you what to do even if you do it differently
- My Hydro Seed Starting System – Easily Adapted for Production As Well
- My Indoor Hydro Presentation from Mother Earth News Fair
- My Container Gardens Presentation from Mother Earth News Fair
- Grow Bags
- Larry Hall on Rain Gutter Systems
Links Referenced about Hydroxychloroquine Works and On Why Some OTC Supplements May do Some Portion Thereof
- How hydroxychloroquine actually works with zinc to fight CoVid, despite what the media says this is a KNOWN. It is old data as it does the same with other viruses and has done so in the past. This short video explains the process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIymfznD7YA
- Doctor treating the Jewish community in New York, claims to have treated over 600 CoVid Positive patients with ZERO hospitalizations. – https://collive.com/doctor-claims-to-have-new-solution-for-treating-coronavirus/
- What started the run on quecertin was work by a Montreal Dr. that did work on SARs with it who said it absolutely should work for CoVid too. You can see that here https://www.mcgilltribune.com/sci-tech/montreal-researchers-propose-a-treatment-for-covid-19-170320/
- The question is quecertin a zinc ionophore is answered with yes, proven here. It was used with Green Tea Extract as well though. It is important to understand that both the ionophore effect and zinc are most likely needed to be effective https://bit.ly/2xgFPYO
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.