Grant Schultz is the Founder of Versaland and known in some circles as the “Mad Scientist of Permaculture”. As a farmer-hacker-artist, Grant develops new tools and techniques for creating and managing agroecosystems, including GPS Keyline technology, custom tree planters, and electric tractors.
Grant does this by leveraging a background in agricultural and commercial land management and brokerage, Grant has developed many innovative ways to gain land access, design a diverse landscape, and create a broad acre permaculture farm that yields profit and anti fragility.
Join Us Today to Discuss…
- What is “Farmscale Permaculture”
- What does your a broad acre permaculture farm look like
- How many full time income enterprises can you stack onto one farm
- What is Grants biggest moneymaker on the farm today
- What will be his biggest moneymaker in about in 5 years
- Why aren’t more farms operating using a model similar to that at Versaland
- What changes Grant would make in establishing a second farm
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1677
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Against the Wind – Bob Seger
- New Farm Supply – Get 25% off all orders until 11-25-15 with code TSP
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council that can answer you questions. If you have a question send it to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with TSPC Epert in the subject line. Ask your question in one to two sentences so it is clear then provide any additional details. Make sure to tell me what council member the question is for. You Meet the Expert Council at this Link.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.