Hundreds of you have taken my advice on this, but for those of you who haven’t yet, I’m about to spell out for you exactly why you want to go right now and back Paul Wheaton’s Garden Master Course kickstarter.
The value for your money just keeps growing as Paul is adding yet another bonus bundle to sweeten the pot. Some of you don’t have acreage or market gardens, so you might be thinking that the Garden Master Course and all the extra goodies might not be a good fit. Well you would be wrong. Not only can you apply what you learn from the Garden Master Course to your backyard garden, Paul is adding some great resources that are specifically for small-scale, (Sub)urban permaculture.
This new Backyard Bonus Bundle includes:
- Packing Permaculture Principles Into Smaller Spaces presentation by Ben Kotnik ($10 value)
- Rishi Kumar’s presentation from Permaculture Voices called: Advanced Suburban Permaculture: How to feed your family, make money, connect your community, educate the world, and create lasting change in small-scale suburban spaces. ($10 value)
- Paul’s 17 Podcast Review of Gaia’s Garden by Toby Hemenway, taking a deep dive into the insights of one of the permaculture greats ($4 value)
Adding this bundle to the other stuff you get for just a buck:
- Alan Booker’s Soil Microscopy Presentation ($25 value)
- Ditches and Swales movie, from World Domination Gardening ($15 value)
- 10 Hours of Paul’s Podcasts featuring Helen Atthowe ($4 value)
That’s $68 worth of top-notch small-scale permaculture resources that you can get for backing the Kickstarter at any level – even just a dollar.
If you wanna go next level on your gardening skills, you might wanna consider backing at $80 (to get the actual Garden Master Course edited videos) or $100 to for this growing gob of stretch goals:
- 40k Hands on Agronomy ($12 value)
- 45k Justin Rhodes’ How to raise meat chickens in 58 days ($25 value)
- 50k All Issues from Stockman Grass Farmer 2018 ($50 value)
- 55k Wheaton Labs Tour Movie ($15 value)
- 60k Helen Atthowe’s Backyard Fruit Forest Webinar ($50 value)
- 65k WOFATI Greenhouse Plans ($20 value)
- 70k 3D Plans for the Solar Food Dehydrator with Rocket Boost ($14.99 value)
- 75k 3 Night Stay in the Tipi at Wheaton Labs (Paul’s place) to the top 4 backers to opt in ($200 value)
- 80k Lazy Ass Gardening by Robert Kourik ($20 value)
- 85k Epigenetics and Seed Saving – A webinar with Alan Booker ($50 value)
- 90k Garden Master Course Companion Guide ($12 value)
- 95k Top 12 Backers that opt in get their likeness animated in the ending credits ($400 value)
- 100k Adding Spanish Subtitles ($8 value)
- 105k Together Resilient by Ma’ike Ludwig ($12 Value)
That’s a combined value of over $350 and climbing for the current $100 reward package, Or as much as $956.99, if you score the tipi stay and animations. This will keep getting more valueable, as you’ll get every stretch goal they unlock throughout the rest of the campaign, too.
If you really want to up your growing game, backing at $100 is more bang for your buck than you’re likely to see anywhere else.
If you’re on the fence, it’s just a buck to get the Backyard Bundle, so I strongly encourage everyone to back for at least $1. This bundle is only offered until Friday at 3pm central, so get on it before it’s gone.