Fuz Sanderson on is an endangered Species biologist, wilderness skills teacher, who has been serving for many years as an earth skills gathering coordinator.
Fuz is also a husband and father of 2 boys (ten and eight) and a musician and craftsman.
He joins us today to discuss earth skills gatherings, what they offer in terms of survival skills, practical homesteading and perhaps most importantly community building.
Note – To get a discount for the upcoming Earth Skills gathering email Fuz direction at fuz.sanderson at gmail dot com. This offer is open for the next two weeks to TSP listeners, just tell Fuz that Jack sent you.
Join Us Today As We Discuss…
- What exactly is an earth skill
- What types of classes are taught at a gathering
- What are nature observation skills
- How is permaculture an earth skill
- How gatherings can help build community
- How a gathering can be sort of like the Toby Keith Song, “I Love This Bar”
- Navigation with song
- How communities develop around individual specialization
- What to expect if you come to an Earth Skills Gathering
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- ITS Tactical AAR on Starbucks $2 Appreciation Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.