Okay on the weather forecast we just jumped from 40% to 80% chance of rain, so I just don’t know about this event right now. I will wait till tomorrow to make the call but right now it is pretty likely that I will have to cancel and reschedule.
The big issues are
- 1. We have severe weather forecasted, tornado chances are really low but still severe weather is severe weather especially for some of you driving petty far.
- 2. If we get a lot of rain then we end up making a huge mess during the work and that sets things backward.
My gut right now is I am going to have to cancel. I am waiting for a weather update tomorrow to see more about the timing because I already know what is going to happen.
If I go forward the weather guessers will be idiots and forecast Noah’s flood in the AM it will barely rain until 4-5 when everyone would be on the way home an I will inconvenience you guys and get no work done at the same time.
However if I don’t cancel we will have driving rains, high winds and flash flooding first thing in the AM, everyone will be miserable, any work we try to do will make the land into a big mess, etc.
Right now I am thinking about punting and pushing this till Sunday the 20th but I realize that may not work for everyone who wanted to come.
Fricken cursed is what my events are, 0% rain for 10 days except the one day we scheduled this for. Moving to Sunday this week doesn’t work because if we get the rain forecasted it will be a big mess when we try to do the work.
Sigh. Stay tuned.