Chef Keith Snow is the author of The Harvest Eating Cookbook-Running Press 2009, and host of Harvest Eating Radio, which has surpassed 350 episodes and continues to grow a substantial audience of devoted listeners, true friends and fans.
Keith joins us today to discuss his new online storage food cooking course, called Food Storage Feast. In this course he teaches you to make gourmet meals with your preps, and integrate your food storage plan into your daily menu so you can really “store what you eat and eat what you store.”
Join Us Today to Discuss…
- Why do people’s food storage plans fail
- How to use grains and basics but not have meals end up like “prison gruel”
- How cooking regularly from your storage food slash your grocery bill
- Why learning to cook gourmet meals from storage food is a win-win survival skill
- Why you should not rely on ready-made, freeze-dried, just-add-water meals
- How Chef Keith’s course will work and how he interacts with his students
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1929
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- The Food Storage Feast Online Course
- Harvest Eating
- They’re Shuttin Detroit Down – John Rich
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.