I have been working hard to increase the value of the MSB and today am happy to let you know that 5 new partners have been added.
I am constantly looking for high quality unique vendors that offer things you would likely want to buy anyway. I work with them to get my members significant discounts that you can’t just get anywhere else.
I personally vet each company and the products they offer by direct personal purchase or investigating the response of community members who have done business with them. In most instances I have personally done business with many of these companies at full price before even discussing a discount with them. Or I have heard enough good things from multiple community members to know they are solid and worthy of MSB inclusion.
In this round of additions here are five new great companies and products with big discounts for all members.
- Doctor’s Nutrition – I first had Doctor Lewis and his wife Janet on TSP a bit over a year ago, and then a second time about 6 months later, you can hear those interviews here. Many of you gave their science based, results oriented approach a try and the feed back has been 100% positive. My wife started working with them as well and has had amazing results. I have now negotiated a discount on all their supplements for the MSB. The discount is 10% off all products except lab work. The discount code is already in the MSB on the Benefits page. You can use it when you order on the web or when you call in an order. Please note that Doctor’s Nutrition only sells supplements to registered users and they prefer to work with lab results before making recommendations. I can personally tell you their approach works! Learn more at http://www.drsnutrition.org/
- Pretty Loaded – Beth Warford is the founder of PrettyLoaded.org. A company that provides training specifically targeted to women on firearms, concealed carry, self defense, situational awareness and more. They have released their first video based seminar series on situational awareness and it is outstanding. It may be targeted to women but men can learn just as much from it. I am confident that this seminar will save lives and it is something you should make sure the women in your life see. The course is 99 dollars and I got the MSB a discount of 20% discount and the code is already in the MSB. Learn more at www.PrettyLoaded.org and you can hear Beth on TSP at this link.
- Andrew McKnight – I met Andrew McKnight at the first ever PermaEthos Fall Festival and fell in love with his music at that time. His music tells amazing stories based on the joy and pain of life in rural Appalachia. As the son of a coal miner and of a solider who did a bit of both professions myself this music speaks to me directly, but I think Andrew’s music will speak to you as well. I have negotiated a 15% discount on all of Andrew’s music for you guys. Just use code that is in the MSB at check out. Learn more at http://www.andrewmcknight.net I really hope to have Andrew play at the TSP Homestead some day during one of our events. You can hear me talk about his music and play one of his songs in this episode of TSP.
- Lenwood Leather – You don’t want to be let down when depending on your gear, you want (and need) the very best. Lenwood provides the highest quality hand made equipment possible. Lenwood products are built with pride right here in these USA by Americans who know the value of a hard day’s work. Lenwood offers a 20% site-wide discount at LenwoodLeather.com just use the code from the MSB benefits page at check out.
- HiddenTruckBox.com – Provides unique storage solutions for Ford F150 owners. These hidden truck boxes are mounted under the hood, and discretely keep your tools safe from the prying eyes of thieves. Take back you truck bed, and get a Hidden Truck Box. MSB members receive an additional 10% OFF with discount code from the MSB Benefits page at hiddentruckbox.com
Also Dan Malone who is the ownere of HiddenTruckBox.com set up a Community Business Directory on the TSP Wiki. TSP Community Members should add their side businesses in preparation for holiday shopping.
If listeners are going to spend money this holiday season, what better way than within our community.
This directory should be for dedicated listeners and friends of survival podcast, not just random links to other survival websites that don’t care about our us.)
It also serves another purpose. Many times people with new businesses inquire about an MSB discount opportunity. To protect my listeners and members I only take established companies as partners. This directory can become sort of a launch point and a proving ground. Once you have a few dozen happy customers or so if you provide something unique we can talk about getting you into the MSB.
So there you go 5 new and 5 totally different and unique new supporting vendors for the MSB. If you haven’t signed up yet consider doing so you can do that here.
When I say that I am constantly trying to improve the MSB value this is what I mean. New and unique companies with great and proven products at real discounts.