It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we dedicate the entire show to real time feedback on Hurricane Sandy with real on the ground stories from listeners dealing with the storm and its aftermath.
I will also talk a bit about what the media is saying, somethings that are very accurate and important. However, what is sad is what they are not saying and how they are dis-empowering people by making simple acts of decency into so called “heroic action”. There are many lessons to be learned from Sandy, today we look at a few of them.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- What Happens When Cities Food Network Breaks Down
- Staten Island Borough President Says DO NOT Give Money to the Red Cross
- FEMA Sends Storm Victims WITH NO POWER to the Internet for Help
- Hungry New Yorkers Stand In Line to Dumpster Dive
- Slide Show of Photos of Sandy’s Impact Sent to Me By a Listener Featured in Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.