Today on The Survival Podcast we discuss the BRICS bank, the dollar losing reserve status, walking to freedom, the real story of Walmart’s bad numbers and more.
Yes it’s Monday so it is time for another round of your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- A new BRICS Bank and why you should care
- China and Australia to ditch the dollar
- Americans are migrating to states with greater freedom
- The new Freedom in the 50 States is out and quite interesting
- Why Walmart’s shortfall may have NOTHING to do with the economy
- A 6 dollar tool that will get you clean water in just about any town any time of day
- We can even challenge our teacup children with an egg hunt any more
- Is it ever appropriate to criticize religious ideas, if so when
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Safe Castle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- In 2013 Kids Can’t Even “Hunt” Eggs
- Monsanto Wrote Their Own Protection Act
- Backwoods Engineer’s Post on an Awesome Key to Water
- China and Australia to Ignore the US Dollars Reserve Status
- The Real Reason for Walmart’s Poor February Numbers – Their Service Sucks!
- Freedom in the 50 States Report
- The American Freedom Migration on IBD
- BRICS Bank to Bypass the IMF and Worldbank
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.