Well 2012 is here and while the tin hatters may feel it is all over now I am pretty excited to see where TSP goes in our 4th year on the air. Today we return as promised to the old format, listener feedback on Monday, listener calls on Friday and no more than 2 guest spots maximum during any given week.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Two letters from listeners about where they are headed in 2012
- Jacks NFL Playoff Picks – (Just for fun)
- A listener asks what exactly is capitalism
- Monsanto has some problems with GMO corn, what does it mean
- Wood chips for hugelkultur?
- 5 Winners of the NukAlert Give Away from AlertsUSA
- Meet me on March 24th in North Carolina
- Can Ron Paul win Iowa and if so what does it mean
- How the “Great Recession” is impacting meals at home
- What’s up (or more accurately down) with silver prices
- What is my contingency plan if the internet goes down long term
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Emergency Essentials – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Bugs Become Resistant to BT Corn
- As One GMO Fails a New One is Approved
- Dads are Back in the Kitchen (some of us never left)
- Back to Eden – The Movie I Mentioned on Growing with Wood Mulch
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.