Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on success, health, rabbits, pasture, aquaponics, food, agriculture, life hacks, impeachment and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” ~ William Feather
- Fixing a miscue last week, Doc Bones on working the night shift
- Fall – Spring over seeding for rabbit tractor pasture
- The pit fall of treating home aquaponics like a small scale commercial operation
- The so called “Impossible Burger” is not healthy and it isn’t even supposed to be
- Why a true pastured meat food system is the most eco friendly thing we could do
- Two more simple but useful life hacks
- Why impeachment is not only stupid for the dems, but why they are doing it anyway
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Impossible Burger is Not Healthy and that is the Point
- If Everyone Ate Beans Instead of Beef – Warning the First Paragraph Alone Will Lower Your IQ for a While
- Paraggio Barrel Medic
- Tonic Plantain
- Authority Song – John Cougar
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.