Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on homeopathy, health insurance, greenhouses, tax incentives, cryptocurrency, plant propagation, data networks, food storage, diet, nutrition and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it.” ~ John Irving
- Why actual homeopathy is a total and complete scam based on nonsense and two reasons why it might still work
- Health insurance for the self employed and entrepreneurs
- Two options for the type of green house film I mentioned on Friday
- Taking back tax dollars and getting something good done with it
- Converting cash to crypto, it really isn’t hard
- Propagation of echinacea via division
- Is data hard wiring of a newly built house worth doing
- A few options for zip top seals with vac seal bags
- A study of 42 European Nations says Carbs are the primary cause of heart disease
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- John Irving’s Website
- Tunnel Vision Hoops as a Source for SolaRig Fabric
- SolaWrap at Johnny’s Selected Seeds
- Article on the Propagation of Echinacea
- Cabelas Zip Top Seal Bags for Vac Sealers
- Article on Government Incentives to Make Lawns Bee Friendly
- Sugar – The Bitter Truth
- Study of 42 Countries Links Carbs not Fat to Heart Disease
- Announcement of my 40 Day Keto Challenge
- More Info on my Keto 40 Day Challenge
- Superman’s Song – Crash Test Dummies
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.