Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- I have a paid helper position open for the Oct. workshop
- Duck Chronicles Season Two Delay Explained
- The real story of Kim Davis neither side want to examine
- Another reason to think about factory meat as problematic
- Did I blow my presidential election prediction, looks like at least partly
- A French court finds Monsanto guilty of “chemical poisoning”
- The skinny on canned foods, copy canning, expiration dates and more
- How to fix a modern gas can so it actually works
- What professions have the most psychopaths in them, no surprise here
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1643
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Monsanto Found Guilty of Poisoning People in Court
- Video on Modifying a Gas Can by Double Survivalists
- Gas Can Air Vents On Amazon – Use Instead of Tire Valve Stems
Bob Wells Plant of the Week – Methley Plum Tree – The Methley Plum is highly adaptable from zone 5 to zone 9.
It is a juicy sweet plum with red flesh, reddish purple skin and great flavor. It is an attractive tree that is vigorous and bears heavy. It ripens early and is very cold hardy. This is Bob Wells personal favorite when it comes to plums.
Find this plant and more at BobWellsNursery.com Bob specializes in edible landscape, including: Fruit Trees, Berry Plants, Nut Trees, as well as the hard to find Specialty Fruit Trees.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.