Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on pattern recognition, zones, tool maintenance, tools, air compressors, irrigation, saving money, corporate structures and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Parenting classes teach the statist approach, well duh
- Have bad lending practices restarted, may be, may be not, and yes they have
- Thoughts on tool maintenance and linseed oil and good old WD40
- What air compressor I carry in my truck and why
- Thoughts on city water for your garden, don’t sweat it
- Millennials are saving and this is bad because?
- Is it better to have multiple companies or just one, it depends
- The EPA just dumped 3 million gallons of toxins into a river by accident
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1621
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- The Jones Plantation – By Larken Rose
- VIAIR Compressor I Keep in my Truck
- Millennials are saving — but they’re doing it wrong
- CNN Article on the EPA Spill
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.