Episode-2465- Listener Feedback for 7-8-19
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (21.6MB)
Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on college, dogs, hedgerows, side hustles, fruit trees, online marketing, social security, sales, deer and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Please Call the JERK Line and be part of episode 2500
- A college in NH is for sale, who could of seen this coming
- Dealing with submissive urination in dogs
- Fast growing hedgerows for privacy
- Follow up on side hustle insurance and a caution on leased vehicles
- Thoughts on starting fruit trees from seed, out of season
- Marketing an online business within a restricted shipping area
- Understanding projected SSA benefits statements
- Pricing product for commercial sales – from MeWe Monday Chat
- Keeping deer out of a garden or a yard – from MeWe Monday Chat
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- NH College For Sale
- They Said “If You Want Anarchy, Go To Somalia” — So I Did
- Cheap Sun Glasses on SongFacts.com
- Cheap Sun Glasses – ZZ Top
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
Good thing my windows are from the 1920’s.
Hopefully next year I’ll report back with good news.
Thanks for the response Jack!
Closed college uses: Will depend a lot on the cost to rehab. Similar problem to when a small town closes a hospital, bank, or school. See most of them sit empty, but some are refit to be apartments, ministorage, workspaces, etc. Many are in towns to small to become offices, which is why they close…
A campus has some advantages though. The other place I think where there are a lot of people in one space with community space, cooking facilities, landscaping, etc. is adult care/assisted living facilities/nursing homes. With minimal renovation (enlarge/combine dorm rooms and convert most classrooms to apartments) and you have something nearly spec built for this purpose. (Other than maybe the athletic stuff. 😉 )