So even though it is a Wednesday we are going to do a listener feedback show today to help out with the back log of submissions I have. Today we have a great show with a ton of cool topics including, our new site design, farming tilapia, investing, the coming currency collapse and more.
Join me today as we discuss…
- The TSP Website gets a face-lift
- How to get free meat year round
- 401Ks, IRAs and young investors
- The government wants you to pay the debt, seriously
- Farmers sue Bayer for 750 million due to GMO damages
- Headed to jail, why, for planting a front yard veggie garden!
- Thoughts in higher education options in the medical field
- The coming class level backslide
- A listener reports on my pork steak and apple recipe
- The “flip side” of farming tilapia
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- WI, Wildlife Damage Program
- Give up part of your pay, to help pay down the debt?
- 93 Days in Jail for a Front Yard Garden
- The Flip Side of Tilapia
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.