Today on The Survival Podcast I take your questions and emails on beneficial insects, the escape of GMO wheat, the real story about China buying Smithfield Pork, solar on the cheap, vertical farming and more.
Please note – the section on the supposed Chinese buyout today along with how Goldman Sachs is involved is a huge deal. What you are seeing right now is the financial elite setting up their exit strategy. The writing on the wall could not be more clear.
Yes it’s Monday so it is time for another round of your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Using beneficial insects for pest control
- GMO Wheat has escaped into the wild, who could have seen that coming
- Now nations like Japan, South Korea and EU Nations are not sure about using US Wheat
- Now even CNBC is covering the possible death of the dollar
- Did the Chinese buy Smithfield or did Goldman Sachs buy them via a Chinese corporation
- Vertical farming in the pink
- Solar so cheap even Steven Harris is a little excited
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Is the dollar dying, may be says CNBC
- Goldman Sachs Buys into Smithfield via China
- New Horizon Capital – (does this look like the website of a billion dollar firm?)
- Profile of CDH Investments – this is another partner in the Goldman Buyout of Smithfield via China
- Solar Panels for 79 cents a watt
- Japan Bans US Wheat Sales
- Asian Buyers Shun US Wheat
- GMO Wheat found in field, bureaucrats stunned that plants don’t obey their regulations
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.